Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ag Progress Days

There are some really great fairs during the summer here in the middle of no where. One is called ag progress days and it's hosted by Penn State.

You've already seen some of the treasures this fair had to offer. But I just had to show you a couple more.

This sight may have freaked out some who think horses are big and scary. These horses were just majestic and totally out of a fantasy world. Simply beautiful. Just to give you a sense of HOW majestic this horse was, that woman in the picture had to have been 5'8" or taller. Certainly taller than I am.


I have no idea what this machine is for but those are water bottles (I think) that Secret Agent Man is standing next to. Thirsty, anyone?


For those of you who think I will build my own barn...you aren't too far from the truth. Note, these are thumbnails so you really don't get to see the glee on our faces.



So this is what I do in my free time after I get home from work. You read that right, I was able to go to the fair after I got home from work at 5pm. Imagine that. No two hour commute that leaves you so worn out that you only have enough energy to stuff food into your mouth and fall into bed. Definately don't miss that...

Sugar*mama

No comments:

Post a Comment