Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! Resolutions...

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous 2010! A new year's posting would not be such without a note on resolutions. Here are my resolutions for 2010:

1. The requisite-Exercise more.

2. Buy and Eat Local. This will be a great challenge but with my CSA and a local grass-fed farm, I think I have fresh food covered. It'll just be difficult to make any ethnic food. I don't think they grow rice in Pennsylvania.

3. Bake more bread. This summer, I'm going to try and raise some wild yeast and see if I can bake bread from scratch. I wonder if I can find any local granaries.

4. Professionally- I will write and publish a minimum of 6 first or second author articles.

5. I will write and send birthday cards ON TIME.

6. Craft More.

7. We will explore the East Coast and plan a few small trips throughout the year--this being more a wish than a resolution. Maybe the resolution should be to make time for fun.

It's no surprise that my top three resolutions are food related, and yes, I only exercerise because it will allow me to eat more-never mind all the other health benefits of exercising. But the point here is to have more fun, spend less money but more time together. Take care of each other and Happy New Year!

Sugar*mama
p.s. feel free to share your resolutions in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I love your resolutions!! Unfortunately I haven't made any yet so I don't have anything to share. I do like #5 and should have something like that on my list.

    ReplyDelete