Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beaches

As soon as people hear that I'm an island girl, they all tell me about this "beach" they have here in CENTRAL Pennsylvania. It's a dam they built with a recreation area. I thought, how bad could it be?? Waikiki is a man-made beach (how many of y'all knew THAT??).

So I dragged Secret Agent Man out to check out this "beach." This is what we saw:



You have GOT to be kidding me. Granted this is the closest beach within a 300 mile radius but please don't tease a girl with the word "Beach." It makes me sad.

Yes, people, the water is green....and they have water snakes.

Sugar*mama

1 comment:

  1. What the heck is that crap? People don't know what a beach is! I feel sorry for them. When we first moved here and they said "Lets go to Santa Cruz Beach". I was so excited until I saw the murky green water full of sea kelp. I know how you feel!!

    ReplyDelete