Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Pictures!

Just wanted to share some of the spring growth in these parts...let me tell you, it was a welcome sight to see!


Daffodils are now my favorite flower, it's the first to greet Spring! It was my mom's favorite flower and now I see why. It's just so bright and sunny and happy.


Here's a tulip growing. I can't wait to see what this one looks like. These are my sister's favorite flowers.

All these young buds:






Here are some fabulous wild daffodils in the alley way along with a flowering bush:


Even weeds are a happy sight!


I love the gold colors and how green the lawns are again.


Apparently so does Taylor.

Actually, she's loving all the new birds in the neighborhood. She tries her best to catch them but she's a little too clumsy.

By the time I finished taking all the pictures, the second daffodil bloomed.


Daffodils and tulips aren't the only things growing around here (hee hee).

Finally, here's my two broken footed boys. I don't know how Radar managed to hurt his left foot just like Secret Agent Man but it is somewhat funny to see the two of them limping around.


Happy Spring!
Sugar*mama

3 comments:

  1. get your doggie one of these http://www.dogkarts.com/. these are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he's getting better

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was trying to be good to his master, and helping him to feel better

    ReplyDelete